EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT REGISTERING
Being a BAWSE is not only about leading others but most importantly about taking care of yourself! This experience will show you how to gain total wellness so you can become the BAWSE you were meant to be! Taking care of yourself mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, socially, economically, and personally…just to name a few.
So, what’s included?
3 night stay at one of the BEST hotels in Las Vegas, BELLAGIO!
Social, Financial & Economic Wellness
- Formal BAWSE Gala with 4 course meal, music and dancing.
- Talk BAWSE moves with Courtney Adeleye & A-list special guests.
- Courtney’s Real Talk seminar about passion, purpose and profit.
- SWV 90’s Party/Concert
- Live Performance by Chrisette Michelle
- VIP Suite Experience with Courtney*
- Mix and mingle mixer the BAWSE way with signature drinks and the BAWSE crew!
- Network to Net worth Lunch
Mental, Spiritual & Social Wellness
- Yoga class with Chrisette Michelle
- Brunch: All white brunch like a BAWSE affair!*
- Courtney Adeleye speaks about relationship, fellowship and networking
- Lauren Smith speaks about the importance of God & friendship
Physical, Mental & Spiritual Wellness
- Chrisette Michelle (Yoga Class)
- Have a one-on-one conversation with Estelle about your path to destiny and other special guest Bawses that will share with you the secrets on how to truly be a Bawse.
- Lynn Austin Beautification Course – How to beat your face for the gala.
- Have fun with us all night as we dance and jam within our themed parties and Extravagant Galas.
Refund requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase. Refunds will not be granted beyond your purchase or after June 30, 2018. Refund requests will not be accepted after June 30, 2018. Once refund request is reviewed and approved, RETREAT will refund your order total minus a 15% processing fee. Refund requests must include a copy of your confirmation email along with your name, credit card number, expiration date and security code.
To maintain the security of your purchase, passes are not issued by mail. Passes can only be redeemed in person at the RETREAT Registration Center beginning, Friday, September 7, 2018. To redeem your purchase, you must present your confirmation email along with a government-issued photo ID (passport or driver’s license). If you have designated another individual to pick up your purchased items, they must have a copy of your confirmation email along with a copy of your ID (passport or drivers’ license)
Retreat Passes admit one (1) person to the events. Passes are not to be shared. Lost or stolen passes cannot be re-issued by the Retreat.
Transfer & Upgrade Policy:
Requests to transfer any items(s) purchased from one person to another must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30, 2018. Transfer requests must be accompanied by a copy of your confirmation email and the name, email address and telephone number of the new designated pass/ticket holder.
Once redeemed by registrant, lost items cannot be re-issued by the Retreat.
Please note that Retreat event serving alcohol, including all parties and receptions, are restricted to those aged 21 and over. Master classes are for those 18 years of age and older.
Entry to Retreat Events:
Entry lines form 45 minutes prior to event start time. Doors open 30 minutes prior to event start time. Once the doors open, RETREAT pass holders will gain entry for the first 15 minutes. If you have purchased a VIP early entry pass you always be allowed to enter early.